More Votes For Your Brand, More Demand For Your Products
Brand and product stories without deep, insightful backstories will come and go, churning strategies and ad campaigns that will consistently underperform, and product innovations that fail to meet the brand’s full potential.
That’s why we developed ExactCast, our brand-level quantitative research suite; BrandScope, our category-level brand development suite; and the Agile Innovation Tool (AIT), our innovation identification and evaluation engine.
We partner with Whitman Insight Strategies—a leading political research and strategy firm—and all our quantitative research is based on The Political Model: We identify a brand’s Base (your loyalists), the Opposition (the folks who will never vote your way, no matter what you say), and the all-important Swing: the persuadable middle you can win over with the right messaging, in the right place, at the right time, driving more votes for your brand.
We offer three quantitative solution sets:
ExactCast, which gives you:
- WHO >> Precise, high-value Base and Swing growth targets, via highly-detailed behavioral segmentation, along with non-persuadable Opposition segments you can avoid wasting money trying to convert
- WHAT >> Actionable positioning and messaging architecture that provides clear guidance for brief-drafting and creative development
- WHERE >> Media and investment/ROI guidance that will help you invest only in the channels that actually drive purchase among the people that matter, where the content matters
BrandScope, which gives you:
- CATEGORY-level market structure insights and recommendations to help you identify key industry and competitive dynamics
- NEEDS-based white space insights and brand elasticity analyses to help you optimize your innovation, line-extension and M&A initiatives
AIT, which gives you:
- INNOVATION identification and evaluation in an efficient, streamlined model based on ExactCast and/or BrandScope foundations to help you greenlight high-potential products
- PIPELINE build-out, leveraging the predictive modeling in our quantitative suite, that can feed early-stage R&D to help you consistently meet consumer demand, “on brand.”
We would be delighted to discuss our approach and experience with you.